Thursday, April 12, 2012

PS22


I heard these kiddos sing today and am totally in love with their sound. Plus, there choir teacher is awesome! They all totally get into the music instead of having to stand stick straight without moving a muscle. Don't get me wrong Ms. M. As much fun as muscle cramps and fear of your choir reign of terror were in high school, this choir would have rocked to be in.




On a different note, school is over in officially two weeks. TWO WEEKS! I am pumped. Only three group projects, three tests, one paper, and one assignment, and end of year senior clinic wrap up until I am done with homework FOREVER! Most likely.

Every Thursday between work and class, Karl takes me to McDonald's for a treat. I love Thursday.

Thursday is also the day of our Psych party with some pretty awesome friends from our ward.

I go to Arizona in four weeks. YAY!

In four weeks, I get to go to my first every pro baseball game. Go Diamondbacks!

I need full time job. Working on that.

The sunshine felt marvelous yesterday. I hope it comes back soon.

I get to go party it up with my fam in the land of cornucopia (bountiful, a lot of) this Saturday!

Come on Friday!

1 comment:

Hannah Joy said...

bah hahahahahahaha Ms. M. Jeanie Mac. The Jean.